Your wedding is your most special day—it should be effortlessly elegant, inspiring, and memorable. At our flexible Burlington wedding venues, we take a “one bride at a time” approach to ensure every wedding is seamless and tailored to your needs, from rehearsal dinner to ceremony to reception.
Wedding Venues at DoubleTree Burlington
Our garden ballroom, with space for 250 guests, featuring elegant room décor, chandeliers, hurricane globe centerpieces, and windows overlooking our picturesque floral courtyard is a perfect place for your Burlington wedding. The garden courtyard, which features a gazebo, is ideal for ceremonies, photos, social gatherings and more. Our seasoned staff provides personal service at every step of the process, including assisting with customized catering service and setting up our Burlington venues to your specifications.
Group Accommodations for Burlington Weddings
With an array of comfortable guestrooms and suites, our hotel provides group room blocks for Burlington weddings. Our friendly staff will work with the bride and groom to arrange a private room block of 10 or more rooms for out-of-town guests, with each room featuring complimentary Wi-Fi, Sweet Dreams bedding, a flat-screen TV and a mini refrigerator. Each of our standard guestrooms also comes equipped with a full slate of amenities, including in-room coffee maker, Crabtree and Evelyn bath products, and a convenient work desk and chair.
Submit a wedding room block request for proposal to reserve a room block for your wedding in Burlington.
Wedding Amenities and Services at DoubleTree by Hilton Burlington:
- “One bride at a time” philosophy ensuring personalized service
- Complimentary King Suite accommodations for the bride and groom with champagne or sparkling cider and Vermont Cheese Plate in room
- Dedicated catering manager to assist with event planning
- Elegant garden ballroom for receptions of up to 250 guests
- Versatile and flexible menu (to accommodate dietary restrictions if necessary)
- Floral courtyard with gazebo
- Complimentary cake-cutting
- 128 comfortable guest rooms plus 33 two-room suites
- Group blocks of 10 or more rooms
- Private online booking link for groups
- Indoor pool, fitness center and hot tub
- Trader Duke’s Restaurant and Lounge
- Convenient location near downtown Burlington, I-89, and Burlington International Airport
- Complimentary on-site parking
- Full list of recommended vendors
- Floor chart of ballroom
- Sample Wedding Menu
- FAQ with weddings at The DoubleTree
To start planning your special day and reserve one of our wedding venues in Burlington VT, please submit an online request for proposal form or contact our team at (802) 660-7551.